Customer Centric Training
Success in repeat business is often down to the quality of service, this includes the way customers are treated and how we conduct our business. This is equally important whether it is in the front line with our salespeople or in the back office where the accounts are managed or chased for payment. We cover the very best practices and excellence in Customer 1st Services, the what, why, where and how to centre our services around the customer and their needs, the course is aimed at all employees. The programme includes:
- Competencies in Customer Service.
- The 5 levels of Customer Commitment.
- How excellence in customer service will give your company a marketing advantage.
- Case Studies – examples of how customer centric is eventually worth 10% or more on the bottom line.
- Complaint management, why a complaint is a gift.
- How to keep customers satisfied on a daily basis.
- Courtesy in action and what to say on the telephone.
- Winning more business through improved customer loyalty.